Tuesday, 3 May 2011

Gratitude list.

I am thankful for having both parents alive and healthy,
I am thankful for owning an iPad and make good use of it.
I am thankful for being able to come to the library at 8:15.
I am thankful for having very nice shoes and clothes.
I am thankful to have 3 cute siblings.
I am thankful for being a big guy.
I am thankful that muscles grow on me easily.
I am thankful that I have very good friends who i can connect with.
I am thankful that I met friend who motivate me to study hard in both years in Kent.
I am thankful for being able to play basketball relatively well.
I am thankful that I have no need to worry about funding.
I am thankful that my iPad can last for 10 hours without charge.
I am thankful of discovering the secret- law of attraction.
I am thankful that I can write more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment